Anfibio detector review

Very good review.
The Anfibio-Multi is a great detector for Canadians as it loves modern Canadian clad coins.

The new DD coil works excellent, found going over the same place I have hunted with numerous other detectors. The Anfibio-Multi eeked out some deeper coinage. Its pinpointing ability is better than many DD coils that I have used in the past. When it came to modes,, and actually liked the 99 tone, 5 and 4 tone. Hunted mostly with 4 and 5 tones.

For Canadians here's a tip. If you get a low tone and see a low ID number and a super quick flash of a high number, dig it. If you don't pay attention, you'll miss seeing the high number.

Attachments

• Anfibio Finds Sven.jpg
    Anfibio Finds Sven.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,320
Would this be the multi kruzer repackaged with a few refinements and an improved coil to add depth? I love the impact but wasn't as fond of my multi kruzer.

I like to pole configuration of the Anfibio BUT as long as I can get that 11" round DD for the Kruzer, I'll probably be good!

Took it to the low country and hunted a site behind where the Equinox and Deus had been a few times. It held its own!

Well written "field" report

Discussing both good and bad points of a detector allowing a potential customer to make up their own minds on whether or not this particular detector make and model would fit their needs.

Comparing against other models by the same manufacturer was also helpful for buyers trying to decide if they needed a full blown dragster or just something to get to work and back.:D

I really like the round 11 inch coil..I know not everyone agrees but I think a round coil hits harder on those deeper coins,and Minelab s fbs And equinox success at that is based on the coil design.
Glad to see another manufacturer developing a stock 11 round coil.After market tornado and ultimate coils are ok but when a machine is designed and tuned around a specific coil I think it makes all the difference in the world performance wise.
I had a Impact and couldn’t say a bad word about it,a little on the heavy side but not bad,and it as a deep machine with good visual ID..I switched to a multi kruzer and felt a significant performance loss in my soil vs the impact.Kruzer not a bad machine but more racer 2 than impact imo.
Winter here,so I’ll pick one up maybe next year and give it a try.Thanks for the review tnsharpshooter

Took it to the low country and hunted a site behind where the Equinox and Deus had been a few times. It held its own!

Good video there CD. A perfect opportunity to call the 800 (or whatevers) over to compare the signal before it's dug under actual field conditions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom