AT Pro......Again, A Coin Vacuum Today!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
Hit a busy bus stop this afternoon. It was one coin after another. 4 hours got me 158 coins, a ring and a button. And.....54 dimes! Just crazy.....:gettinmoney:

Attachments

• DSC_0100.JPG
    DSC_0100.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 448
Congrats on the ring and all that clad! :clap::bouncy::clapping::bouncy::clap:

That's $0.29 cents more than what I've found this year and last year... combined! :lol:

Nice job. Imagine when Garrett builds a multi frequency detector like the Equinox. Cant beat the tones and discrimination the AT Pro has. Ive had my new pro for a month and the Nox has been collecting dust, it is my clad machine and it is amazing on Canadian clad.

Nice job. Imagine when Garrett builds a multi frequency detector like the Equinox. Cant beat the tones and discrimination the AT Pro has. Ive had my new pro for a month and the Nox has been collecting dust, it is my clad machine and it is amazing on Canadian clad.

It's the "best" clad detector I have ever used. Payed for itself quickly! Those one and two dollar coins add up fast.

As far as I can tell its the only clad detector you have ever used. Garrett that is... Have you tried a Equinox or other brand lately???? If not why not? As for me I want the best no matter if a company sends me stuff for free..Comparing garrett to garrett wow...:shock:

You must be in some kind of shape I cant dig more than 110 targets or so in a day detecting 5 to 7 hour hunt. I know that because I go pro all my hunts and see how many clips are on my go pro.

BTW if you want to shoot a video of you AT Pro against my Equinox ill send it to for FREE to check it out. On one condition though that you film such test and post them on youtube… :cool::cool:

Calabash, that’s a generous offer. But remember, John is in Canada, and our modern coins are steel. Everyone I’ve known in my area that got an Equinox dumped it quickly. You might be disappointed by the results if John takes you up on your offer. The ATP does a good job on our terrible coins.

Calabash, that’s a generous offer. But remember, John is in Canada, and our modern coins are steel. Everyone I’ve known in my area that got an Equinox dumped it quickly. You might be disappointed by the results if John takes you up on your offer. The ATP does a good job on our terrible coins.

Right^ nothing like US clad, if I was in Canada, I'd carry a long bar magnet for cleaning out fountains and such lol..

<°)))>{

As far as I can tell its the only clad detector you have ever used. Garrett that is... Have you tried a Equinox or other brand lately???? If not why not? As for me I want the best no matter if a company sends me stuff for free..Comparing garrett to garrett wow...:shock:

You must be in some kind of shape I cant dig more than 110 targets or so in a day detecting 5 to 7 hour hunt. I know that because I go pro all my hunts and see how many clips are on my go pro.

BTW if you want to shoot a video of you AT Pro against my Equinox ill send it to for FREE to check it out. On one condition though that you film such test and post them on youtube… :cool::cool:

John is a huge Garrett fan and talks Garrett all day on another forum.

Heck of a haul John. That should almost pay for a chiropractor. A few more hunts like that and you'll need one. Congrats.

1967 was the last year for silver, with the exception of some 1968 dimes. I believe they were silver in the beginning, but just for a short time. Even at that, I don’t think the silver 1968 dimes that were minted had as high a silver content as the previous years.

John finds more silver/gold/clad than most of anybody..Year round, In extreme conditions...so a fellow should pay attention and recognize....

A lot of people say, 'it aint the bow its the Indian'...well...in certain high level situations and people, like John...it aint either...or a mixture of the both?..

Nobody gets to cast aspersions at John until they have a documented 100,000 coins found. like he has..:?: Try doing that south of the tundra? Let alone the steelies? Wouldnt even dare recommend the NOX to John!....He dont need any help obviously...

Wow John , that's more coins than I've found all year ! I must be missing the Bus ! In my case that's probably a good thing as getting up and down isn't as easy as it used to be .

Back
Top Bottom