Followed My Fortune Cookies Advice for Vast Riches!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went to Pei Wei with the wife last night for a casual dinner. When I finished dinner, I opened up my fortune cookie and laughed at what it said…”The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny.” :shock: :lol: Even the wife got a chuckle at that. I set up my equipment before going to bed knowing I was going to go for a sunrise, dry sand hunt because conditions just weren’t there again to go in the water. I arrived at the beach and was hunting by 6:45am. At about the 2 hour point I get a nice loud tone and scoop up a nice shiny silver ring - fresh just like I like it! :yes: About another 30 minutes after, the outward section of the arm cuff on the Deleon broke. :( It now became difficult to swing so I hunted for about another 30 minutes as I was on my way back. I might have gone a bit longer had I known I would be 2 coins short of 100 but it’s OK. I got out for some nice salty air and got a decent amount of clad with a silver ring.

Attachments

• 1-21-18 Beach2.jpg
    1-21-18 Beach2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 1-21-18.jpg
    1-21-18.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 1-21-18 Silver.jpg
    1-21-18 Silver.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 530
  • 1-21-18 Panama (1).jpg
    1-21-18 Panama (1).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 476
  • 1-21-18 Panama (2).jpg
    1-21-18 Panama (2).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 483
  • 1-21-18 Fortune.jpg
    1-21-18 Fortune.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 508
I went to Pei Wei with the wife last night for a casual dinner. When I finished dinner, I opened up my fortune cookie and laughed at what it said…”The secret of vast riches begins with a single penny.” :shock: :lol: Even the wife got a chuckle at that. I set up my equipment before going to bed knowing I was going to go for a sunrise, dry sand hunt because conditions just weren’t there again to go in the water. I arrived at the beach and was hunting by 6:45am. At about the 2 hour point I get a nice loud tone and scoop up a nice shiny silver ring - fresh just like I like it! :yes: About another 30 minutes after, the outward section of the arm cuff on the Deleon broke. :( It now became difficult to swing so I hunted for about another 30 minutes as I was on my way back. I might have gone a bit longer had I known I would be 2 coins short of 100 but it’s OK. I got out for some nice salty air and got a decent amount of clad with a silver ring.

Well Felix... when you decide to come up here for a hunt.. I can guarantee.. I can take you to several spots where you will not find one of those worthless corroded pennies... How's that?

Funny how those fortune cookies come true sometimes. I got one one time , and it said ," 90 days from this date will be a special day ", started doing the math , and in 90 days it was my birthday .

Thanks for sharing your finds Felix! Did you end up playing those numbers? :)

Back
Top Bottom