fisher f75 gone crazy

castletonking

I need help guys,my f75 always runs awesome,today I turned it on and it is going crazy,and no matter what settings I have it on it's still going wild,even holding it in the air is making it go wild,and no there isn't any electrical anything around to set it off,any idea whats wrong? it won't even lock on a target,just keeps beeping all over. thanks for any help anyone can give

have you checked the batteries? also do you have a coil cover something might be stuck underneath. try out in the field maybe neighbors etc got a new wifi service.

have you checked the batteries? also do you have a coil cover something might be stuck underneath. try out in the field maybe neighbors etc got a new wifi service.
it has new ray o vacs in it and I was detecting the 1760 east hubbardton Baptist church,no electricity to the building and no neighbors..it's basicially in the woods.

Same extract thing happened with my ATP . I tried everything from batteries to coil changes ; you name it . Send it back it's a problem with the machine . It's some electrical issue that needs attention.

Is there any chance that the unit got wet? Have you submerged the coil lately? I was going to suggest that the coil has water in it until you said the screen went blank when you reset it. Now I'm stumped. Call FT, they should be able to fix it for you........:roll:.......Sorry, I've just had my fair share of problems with their tech/ warranty service.

Same thing 2 months ago. sent it back to Fisher and they fixed it for free.

Back
Top Bottom