Charging XP Deus with portable pack info

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
The owner's manual for Deus detector recommends when components are charged to disconnect charging harness from components.

I really don't know electrically what happens with say the wall charger, or even a auto charger adapter when Deus components reach full charge.

So, I have this portable pack.
Will show a front and back pic.
It has a percentage of charge left shown in upper right corner.

This thing seems will charge a Deus up a bunch.

Here is where the pack may come in handy even when at home and you desire to charge your Deus,,but can't be there eyeballing it when it reaches full charge. Or maybe driving and don't want to monitor charge process.
Btw other packs may operate similar,,this is only the second type I have owned,,first one didn't give info like this one does.

Anyway, when Deus components (all) when connected reach full charge the pack seems to shut down,,due to no load being applied.
The percentage number of power left in pack (numerical indicator) goes out when all Deus components are fully charged.

Bought this one at Wally World for $28 bucks.
Will pump a cell phone battery up too, tablets, etc.

jv3w43.jpg

14o4r4.jpg
r

It runs nearly the same as a wall charger but the wall charger can charge three things at once. I use different coils so I like to top them off before they sit idle until the next time, the Aukey works well for that or to top off Mi 6 pointer while others are taking up the three prong charger lead.I believe that its slightly faster with a full charge but with one bar down, it is near exact timing as electric outlet charge, I hooked them up at the same time to check the charge, one was the puck and the other the remote but like I said it was one bar down on the charger pack and they both completed within seconds of each other.

It runs nearly the same as a wall charger but the wall charger can charge three things at once. I use different coils so I like to top them off before they sit idle until the next time, the Aukey works well for that or to top off Mi 6 pointer while others are taking up the three prong charger lead.I believe that its slightly faster with a full charge but with one bar down, it is near exact timing as electric outlet charge, I hooked them up at the same time to check the charge, one was the puck and the other the remote but like I said it was one bar down on the charger pack and they both completed within seconds of each other.

Thanks.

You know, XP since you mention this, should develop harness with 4 plugs due to mi6 pointer. That is if the little box that plugs in the wall can handle.

Back
Top Bottom