Impact wireless headphones

mudwhale

Elite Member
My Nokta wireless headphones came in today!!! YAY!! They work great. I ordered them from a company in Turkey called Incidetectors. www.incidetectors.com

I ordered them Saturday evening based on a report on another forum. They were shipped on Monday and arrived here in CT on Thursday morning from Turkey. This is outstanding service and I will buy all my Nokta stuff from them from now on. The prices they charge are the same as Kellyco and charge no shipping. You can track the order and it will arrive UPS.

I paired them to my Impact for the first time and now I just turn them on, turn on the Impact and they instantly connect. They have virtually zero response lag. I am going to buy a couple extra pairs just to have on hand. I tend to destroy stuff by accident and this is a no brainer for me.

My Nokta wireless headphones came in today!!! YAY!! They work great. I ordered them from a company in Turkey called Incidetectors. www.incidetectors.com

I ordered them Saturday evening based on a report on another forum. They were shipped on Monday and arrived here in CT on Thursday morning from Turkey. This is outstanding service and I will buy all my Nokta stuff from them from now on. The prices they charge are the same as Kellyco and charge no shipping. You can track the order and it will arrive UPS.

I paired them to my Impact for the first time and now I just turn them on, turn on the Impact and they instantly connect. They have virtually zero response lag. I am going to buy a couple extra pairs just to have on hand. I tend to destroy stuff by accident and this is a no brainer for me.

Just bought a set myself from this dealer in Turkey. I bought a Nokta IM40 coil from him last week and had it in 3 days from Turkey! I got on his eBay auction for the headphones and actually sent him an offer below asking price and he accepted.

Did yours come with instructions on how to pair them? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the manual but don't have it on hand to check.

Just bought a set myself from this dealer in Turkey. I bought a Nokta IM40 coil from him last week and had it in 3 days from Turkey! I got on his eBay auction for the headphones and actually sent him an offer below asking price and he accepted.

Did yours come with instructions on how to pair them? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the manual but don't have it on hand to check.

Choppa, this might work
Pull trigger hit down key.

Choppa
Got mine in 3 days. Fabulous service! Let me know how you like the new coil. P.M. me. Let's hook up for a hunt!

I got on his eBay auction for the headphones and actually sent him an offer below asking price and he accepted.

I did the same on their eBay listing for my pro pack, couldn't be happier!

Back
Top Bottom