The DeepTech Vista Gold continues to impress

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I was never much of a multi-tone guy but the 2 tones on the DVG is amazing.I went to a woodchip tot lot this morning with the super six coil runing in 2 tone mode. I decided to see what one of the targets was that came in with a low tone, it was a bobby pin. The next target was a high tone and it was a tiny piece of jewelry about the size of half of an eraser that is on a pencil. It just blows me away how well the DVG knows the difference between 2 very small items. Awesome machine.

I have the deep tech warrior.
Need more run time on it.

Have some good sites relic wise to use.

Thanks for sharing ski whiz.

I was never much of a multi-tone guy but the 2 tones on the DVG is amazing.I went to a woodchip tot lot this morning with the super six coil runing in 2 tone mode. I decided to see what one of the targets was that came in with a low tone, it was a bobby pin. The next target was a high tone and it was a tiny piece of jewelry about the size of half of an eraser that is on a pencil. It just blows me away how well the DVG knows the difference between 2 very small items. Awesome machine.

so you got the detector from rt6 detectors.:cool:

Wow never heard of that machine but glad to see you posting again and getting some detecting done!

I had an orig. Vista Gold with the Super 6 coil. It can easily become a favorite beep and dig.
I love Tesoros, after using the Gold I was a convert. Now if they just had a higher range of discrimination on their detectors to match a Tesoro. The DeepTech models would have a higher rate of acceptance in the US. I hear they are working on a new model taking in account a higher disc range.

For those who want more DeepTech info with links https://www.treasurelinx.com/deeptech_md.html

The only turn-off I have with the DeepTech detectors is the huge control box. Look beyond that and they are great beep and digs.

The Vista Gold will find thin gold rings

Attachments

• vista 2 find.JPG
    vista 2 find.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 117
I had an orig. Vista Gold with the Super 6 coil. It can easily become a favorite beep and dig.
I love Tesoros, after using the Gold I was a convert. Now if they just had a higher range of discrimination on their detectors to match a Tesoro. The DeepTech models would have a higher rate of acceptance in the US. I hear they are working on a new model taking in account a higher disc range.

For those who want more DeepTech info with links https://www.treasurelinx.com/deeptech_md.html

The only turn-off I have with the DeepTech detectors is the huge control box. Look beyond that and they are great beep and digs.

How are the deeptech's to swing compared to a tesoro? They don't look very heavy..are they balanced nicely?

Looks like your getting the hang of it!! :D

I would like to mention that Sven's site (http://treasurelinx.com) is a wealth of information. I have visited his page many times over the years and always learn something new.

Back
Top Bottom