• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

F75 Camo Face?

Diggum

Elite Member
I purchased an F75 Camo that's been upgraded. Because of this, it lost the camo face plate (Fisher just replaces the whole head, I believe). I was thinking of creating a camo overlay that would serve the dual purpose of protecting the screen. Does anyone have any ideas on what material I can use for this, or who might be able to create this for me?

I used to use printable overhead projector film, back before PowerPoint was popular, but this film had a yellow tint and texture to it that would obscure the screen, I think. A self-adhering film would be preferred.

Maybe one of those places that does the car wrap advertisements where they decorate the entire car with a printed plastic material. Most of the sign places around here do them now.

They sell all kinds of screen protectors for tablets and phones. You should be able to cut some of those to size.

BCD

I'm not aware of any that you can print on. If you can point me to some, that would be great.

Maybe one of those places that does the car wrap advertisements where they decorate the entire car with a printed plastic material. Most of the sign places around here do them now.

Not a bad idea, but I'm thinking that they would be prohibitively costly. I like the thinking, though! Wrapping the housing and battery box would be great! Of course, I may never find it again if I set it down... :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom