350 sniper coil

Laggy

Forum Supporter
When i bought my Ace350, i also bought the sniper coil to go with it. That was back in March-ish. Just the other day i decided I'd give the sniper a try. After putting it on and turning on the 350, the 350 went ballistic. just waving the coil in the air a bit and the 350 would beep erratically. is the coil bad?

Try using it in a different spot could of been power line or another form of electrical interference

When i bought my Ace350, i also bought the sniper coil to go with it. That was back in March-ish. Just the other day i decided I'd give the sniper a try. After putting it on and turning on the 350, the 350 went ballistic. just waving the coil in the air a bit and the 350 would beep erratically. is the coil bad?

If the big coil doesn't act the same way and your sure its on correctly its a good chance the coil is bad. Call Garrett and see what they tell you. They are awesome up there and will get ya fixed up!

Talked with garrett. Got an rma from them. Need to purchase 2 new hand diggers too. Hmmm, I wonder who I should purchase them from ;-)

Back
Top Bottom