Tomorrow I going to buy....

BigJohnny

Not sure where yet trying to get as good of a price as I can get. Looking for a AT pro with the 8 and 11 inch coil, pinpointer, digger. Going to call a few places and see who wants my money. I got quoted from Kellyco. at around 720

Not sure where yet trying to get as good of a price as I can get. Looking for a AT pro with the 8 and 11 inch coil, pinpointer, digger. Going to call a few places and see who wants my money. I got quoted from Kellyco. at around 720

good god, no dont use kellyco, they dont know squat about machines and they dont offer useful support and are overpriced. go with one of the forums dealers.

Dude we have sponsors here. Upper right corner. Any will do. They all rock, that's why they are sponsors here.

All will beat kellyco and then you don't have to feel like all your friends saw you riding a scooter.

I used Big Boy Hobbies, one of the sponsors of this site. Talk to Bart, he will hook you up for sure. Awesome customer service and a good price. Stay away from those "junk" bundles on kellyco.

I used Bart from Big Boy Hobbies, great guy. If they give you a quote...maybe you compare to other sites. I have always kept quotes private. AT-Pro is one hell of a Machine...if you are going to use it in the water try to factor in the waterproof headphones too.

First Id suggest FLPHIL At meyers depot. He's never done me wrong and has given me great deals. Even matched one well below his cost just to keep my business. A+ Guy. Oh,, Some might not like seeing others, or their, prices quoted to you posted here. Just saying. :)

Kelly Co's add extras aren't worth it.
Sponsors are the way to go! Contact them direct for the best price and mention the forum.
You'll be glad you did!

Try the sponsors here as suggested. Definitely call Bart at least. See if you can get the Spring Special two coil pack. That's a very good deal.
FWIW.

I used Bart from Big Boy Hobbies, great guy. If they give you a quote...maybe you compare to other sites. I have always kept quotes private. AT-Pro is one hell of a Machine...if you are going to use it in the water try to factor in the waterproof headphones too.

Thank You Sir! Your not so bad yourself! ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom