they are the right color at least

zeemang

Forum Supporter
My folks are here visiting and we headed off to hit a spot that i get to every once in awhile, conditions were good there. I was swinging my sov gt in waist deep water and my dad was using my trusty excal.
Not too many coins or rings, but two 10k rings made my day! My dad even got a decent 14k band, good times all around!
Weather is turning nasty again here late tomorrow, so that's about it for me for the week. We have to go back over to cancun on friday/sat, we'll give it a shot over there... last week when i was there it was so rough i didn't even take my detector out of the car...
HH al!

Attachments

• Photo0763.jpg
    Photo0763.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Photo0764.jpg
    Photo0764.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Photo0765.jpg
    Photo0765.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 296
uhhhhh, I guess you did go to the spot with the gold,,,:laughing: that's a great hunt, glad you were able to hunt with pops and both of you to get some gold,,,,,I sure wish my dad was able to get out and swing,,,,,we hunted together last year a good bit, but his hip wont let him hunt right now,,,great stuff,,,GL HH

nice rings,priceless hunting with your Dad and he scored gold too:dingding:wow,hoping Cancun is good to me coming the end of this month,,hoping to hunt with you:yes:

Nice Rings !! I know what you mean about the weather last week. I was at Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize last week on a cruise and the weather was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom