hunters in japan

I'm not posting finds because i'm honestly not finding anything worth posting... Conditions in the water here are very poor, any signs of bottom erosion have gone for now. I've been spending more time out in the bush than at the beach this past month or so taking advantage of dry conditions.

I'm in the same boat... no gold since December after like 15 hunts... *mumbles*

I have not posted because I have not gone but once since my last post. I'm about to dust the CZ off and get cranked back up. Today marks our 100 day count down until we move back stateside!

where are you guys? I need my fix of seeing that high k gold and plat...

Oh my oh my ........ this post is killing me. My son and wife is over there and I shipped a MD for Christmas. They NEVER received it!!!!! It went to Europe for some reason...wrong boat I guess. Still waiting on the post office to rectify the situation. As soon as he / wife get swinging I'll turn him on to this site.............

Oh my oh my ........ this post is killing me. My son and wife is over there and I shipped a MD for Christmas. They NEVER received it!!!!! It went to Europe for some reason...wrong boat I guess. Still waiting on the post office to rectify the situation. As soon as he / wife get swinging I'll turn him on to this site.............

Is he stationed on Okinawa or on the Mainland?

As well as Japan, most of the WesPac group has been pretty quiet?! Where has Hawaii, Guam, and Korea been??

I left Korea 6 months ago, back state side and I just haven't had the chance to do much detecting.

Back
Top Bottom