• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

no rings, but one chain

zeemang

Forum Supporter
I hit the water for a few hours today, conditions are back to being bad again. There is an honest 3 feet more sand in spots that was not there last week...
Anyway, still pulled almost 7 bucks spendable and the silver chain, 12.3 grams...
HH all!

Attachments

• Photo0702.jpg
    Photo0702.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Photo0703.jpg
    Photo0703.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 449
Nice chain Scott!

I feel you on the conditions, painfully sanded in around here also.

Looks like the sand is tough there Z. Not a lot of targets but that chain is nice. It is the same here on the wet sand. With all the storms you have had I would guess somewhere has got thin sand. Good luck, gold next time for us both! ;)

Darn good looking hunt,,,,I have that same sand problem here,,,,a spot I hunted Monday was a spot I hunted last week and pulled a lot of good targets and one band, Monday, was like you said, 3' of new sand,,,,I came up with a few pennies and pull tabs,,on top of that,,,,,today, there were 6 machines swinging,,,,,nobody with nothing either,,,,I am watching every day to see when that sand gets stripped away cause when it does, there just has to be something to get,,,,great work as always Z,,,,GL HH

First glance it looked like a gold chain. Congrats on the heavy silver anyway. Hope it opens up again soon:yes:

Back
Top Bottom