Santa came, santa came!

zeemang

Forum Supporter
:lol::lol::lol:
A friend flew in last night with my new 13" ultimate for my sov gt. I haven't used my sov for like 6 months due to a coil wire that went rusty.
First impression: LARGE and light, i keep the control pod in a waterproof box in a small backpack, so just this shaft and the coil make a combo that i could swing for hours. I like that the coil wire is nice and long too, plenty of slack to run it to the backpack. Treasure cat gave it a thumbs up too :lol::lol::lol:
I can't wait to try this baby out maybe monday or tuesday...
HH all!

Attachments

• Photo0649.jpg
    Photo0649.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Photo0651.jpg
    Photo0651.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 309
Yes sir

That's the ticket. Better get you a good glove, looks like you're going to be digging some deep holes.

Chris in Cayman

They say it is waterproof, the only thing i've heard people do is put teflon tape on the nut where it cranks down on the coil... I did that too to make sure...

I need a report, because my 10" Tornado I think is water damaged. My 5" S-5 & 15" WOT run nice and smooth, but the 10" just goes off, there is no way you can hunt with it, so it must be replaced. Was thing this coil or the 10x12 SEF.

Looks familiar. I think one of the elders on our beach uses one with good success.

Treasure Cat gave it the "thumbs up"? Hmmm... somehow that sounds very unlikely:laughing:

I like my 13 ultimate. I've got the 12x10 on now, but want to use it more before I go back to the 13, been too busy all summer to detect much. I really liked the white color of the coil in the water. Can't wait to see what it finds for you!

I am extremely happy with mine. As I have posted previously, the tones ring much sharper and clearer than my stock 10 inch. I am interested to hear how you like it in the water (Yes I use mine in shallow, yes it is waterproof without mods, yes it is warrantied) as it does generate quite a bit of drag.

:lol::lol::lol:
A friend flew in last night with my new 13" ultimate for my sov gt. I haven't used my sov for like 6 months due to a coil wire that went rusty.
First impression: LARGE and light, i keep the control pod in a waterproof box in a small backpack, so just this shaft and the coil make a combo that i could swing for hours. I like that the coil wire is nice and long too, plenty of slack to run it to the backpack. Treasure cat gave it a thumbs up too :lol::lol::lol:
I can't wait to try this baby out maybe monday or tuesday...
HH all!

I was on the fence between the Ultimate and the Sef 10x12. Back ordered the Sef. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

Back
Top Bottom