ENDED Win a Fisher F2 Single Coil!!

AlohaMetalDetectors

******CONTEST ENDED*******

I had this scheduled to go live on my website early today (well yesterday for some of you) and cross posted to Facebook and Twitter as I was out on a charter I booked a few months ago to do some big game fishing, but their is an issue with Hostgator. With that said, here is the winner of the F2 contest.

Matthew Deforge!! How I came about selecting Matthew was by taking the total number of Likes here on Facebook and Follows on Twitter and throwing that number in a random generator, which spit out 26. I randomly mixed up the likes and follows on an Excel sheet, counted down 26, and it landed on Matthew. I'm not sure what your forum username is Matthew and due to your settings I can't message you on Facebook, so shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

Stay tuned for more contests after I get the website functional and a steady stream of inventory. Thanks again for the interest all :)

Chris

*******THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING*******

Hello All,

In conjunction with my other contest for the AT Pro, I'm running a side contest for a free Fisher F2 shipped to your door, with the winner chosen on April 9th and announced on alohametaldetectors.com

The winner will be randomly selected among whoever likes the Aloha Metal Detectors Facebook page and follows the Twitter feed. If you like the page and follow the feed, your name will be entered twice to double your chances of winning!

Here are the links, which can also be found via icons on alohametaldetectors.com :)

https://www.facebook.com/AlohaMetalDetectors

https://twitter.com/AlohaDetectors

Good luck, and stay tuned for more contests and announcements!

Last edited:
Liked and followed, and hoping some day to make it back to the paradise that is Hawaii.

Thanks for the oppertunity but I'll have to pass. Maybe if I didn't have to like and follow then maybe? What's The catch...

Thanks for the oppertunity but I'll have to pass. Maybe if I didn't have to like and follow then maybe? What's The catch...

I may be off a bit...but I figure it is for the exposure in the first place. Makes sense since everyone who likes the page will have it show up on their own FB page and all of their friends will see it. I was a marketing and PR major in college and that is a brilliant idea! :D Not the first time it has been done by any stretch, but still works!

I may be off a bit...but I figure it is for the exposure in the first place. Makes sense since everyone who likes the page will have it show up on their own FB page and all of their friends will see it. I was a marketing and PR major in college and that is a brilliant idea! :D Not the first time it has been done by any stretch, but still works!

You are correct Sir! It also weighs heavily into how I'm going to work the SEO angle so the website is the first thing that shows up when you google Hawaii Metal Detector, Hawaii Metal Detecting, etc etc. With the latest refresh of Google's search algorithm, social media plays heavily into search results. Google also puts weight on that social media via the number of likes and followers, among other things. :)

Back
Top Bottom