Newbie trying to get a MT (trying to avoid a GARRET VS OTHER BRANDS fight)

Dollar for dollar the Makro Racer 2 is about the best bang for the buck. If you call a dealer you may be able to get one for less the the MAP of 424.00.

You have the ability to save settings, a large screen that is easy to read, it is easy to set up and change settings with, it is very well made and it goes deep. To me it is the best thing there is for the money on a brand new unit under 450.00 period.

You are 100 % right . I was just talking with a friend today, and said the same thing..racer2 is a great machine

You are 100 % right . I was just talking with a friend today, and said the same thing..racer2 is a great machine

Yes sir your friend is correct. I bought one this past week. I had the original red racer and the fors core in the past and currently have the anfibio too.

I personally think they may discontinue it when the simplex hits the scene but may be not That is why I bought one. It is one of the only companies that seem to really be on board with new models and design.

All of their units are built like a tank.

It has a back light that you can adjust however you want to. It has a beach mode and a deep mode. Plus you can add a regular set of head phones or go all out with a set of wireless headphones too.

And with the newest model of the racer 2 it has an internal Bluetooth instead of the older one that required a module.

Very fast recovery speed and bottle caps come in on a lower TID scale than in the zinc range because iron stops at 10 on the racer. It would be a very good gold jewelry machine.

And takes only 4 AA batteries.

With all of the features that the Makro Racer 2 has to offer you would have to spend 250.00 or more to get a comparable unit on any other name brand.

It is just as deep as the Fisher F75 LTD I had that cost 1300.00 in 2012 and is way better built.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom