This one time, at band camp

FXDiz

Forum Supporter
Fleming Island FL (formerly called Hibernia)
OK it wasn't really band camp, it was a baseball field, but it got your attention, didn't it? :spin: Anywho, here's todays ration of clads ... well, there were a few wheaties too.

Attachments

• 6.25.jpg
    6.25.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 291
Plenty of digging, not counting whatever trash you picked up. Many days like that one throughout the year, and you will have a good chunk of change. :)

I recently cashed mine in, and it sure adds up. :)

That'sa nice! I've only had two 70+ coin days ever. It's fun when you can find a lot! What dates are the Wheats?

Harley-Dog

Good going! Three wheats in one hunt :shock: - that's my total of wheaties last year! :(

FX - What do you mean by "coppers" in the pic - for those of us with very little history in the ground ? Are they the old, old copper coins ? Good haul, Steve in so az

yes you did get my attention very nice finds which one of your detectors did you use on this trip?

Carp, I was on the GTI 2500 and the wife had her ACE 250. She got about a third of the coins with the 250 and I got the rest. The GTI 2500 is a real quarter shooter, most of those (all but two) I found. The majority of the pennies are hers, but that's may be because I sometimes pass on the pennies.

Back
Top Bottom