1 yard, 2 wedding bands, 2 returns, 2 family members in 2 days

WaterWalker

Attachments

• CWGreen-20181124-103824-2.jpg
    CWGreen-20181124-103824-2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 550
Your a very good man Addict but a not so good of a Pirate. Congrats on the finds and the returns . You no doubt you return smiles along with the rings. Trapper

Pirates belong at sea, not dirt diggin'.

Smiles are the property of the originator. Mine are keepers.

Father-in-Law's was found on Sunday, Chris' on Monday.

:dingding: Wow - Great 2 for the price of one deal!

Horrible post! Boo! Boo! Let me begin...Pirate speaking...

First, you were "helping out a neighbor with a computer problem" So did you get paid for this service? Then, you went and found what appears to be roughly 8gr total weight of 14k gold rings...Did you get paid at least melt X2?

Plus, who buries a dead cat besides King Tut? Who hunts at night with a flashlight besides Wormers?

I HATE the Ringfinders! They are robbing all us true Pirates of wild found gold! "Hey, would you like to come over and shoot a fish in a barrel?"

Ya see, back before cell phones and interwebs, when gold was lost, it was lost!

Damned Ringfinders be swooping into a defined recent loss area, no skill involved..."Here you go! Take my picture!"

Unless you got big money for your services, for shooting a fish in a barrel,..then OK...I can see that, but the linked article didnt mention your payoff......:laughing:

WW Good job on the finds and returns. I have had my Pirates license revoked for returning lost rings and have even been threatened with having to walk the plank.

Oh well I will continue when possible and those that don't like it can kiss the back of my neck. LOL

Nice returns. Being able to do that for family would be a huge bonus. Too many family members look at us askance, because of our choice of hobby. Be really hard to knock it, when they're recipients of the good graces of the swinger!

Cheers!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom