Dog Bling Reunited

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Sooo not your normal recovery and return but feel blessed.

Monday I hunted with Trapper and dug what I thought was a silver quarter that was altered with a name and jewel. I flipped it over and it had a phone # on it but will he answer? Is it in service?...well let’s text him some random pics...so that’s what I did. I get a response almost immediately and the story goes like this. Gabby was his dog till his ex took her to Kentucky. He owns nothing from her and misses her dearly and loved the fact I would meet up with him for a return. He and his girlfriend spent days looking for this after she lost it. He made this for her from a sheet of sterling silver and included a REAL sapphire in it as well. He and his girlfriend are master craftsmen jewelers and turns out they will reconstruct my wife’s original wedding ring into a necklace for her. I also talked to them about making coin necklaces with Spanish Cobb’s or Reales...etc. these folks can do anything and amazing to chat with. I just knows something good would come out of this...just knew it. I attached their info for anyone looking for custom work.

dc52bf4f87965722d4e0871651db7407.jpg
fb9a4c795ef7c682eba15a8fa7cce8e8.jpg
0bc0f36d44ee81da2adec9a9703f9e2b.jpg
0331469fea15d46a738e7ade263a2615.jpg
2e3e92acd7115a04d88806cdbe4a1d42.jpg
7369ad0a20cb75c0912527e000347b56.jpg
64eb3000520ce88f04d212ad56f9268e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is a great story! I had found a dog tag with a number on it 2 years ago. I called and left a message that I had found it. @ days later I got a call from them ranting about reminding them about their dog who had died recently.:?: I am no longer brave enough to call numbers on dog tags unless they are surface finds!

Wow that is a great story! I had found a dog tag with a number on it 2 years ago. I called and left a message that I had found it. @ days later I got a call from them ranting about reminding them about their dog who had died recently.:?: I am no longer brave enough to call numbers on dog tags unless they are surface finds!

OMG...that was my concern as well but didn’t happen that way of course. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Mike that really worked out well. I truly thought that was a machined faced Quarter. Sheet Silver does make more sense as the heart was the of the same width. A real sapphire, that adds class. Really turned out to be a really great hunt now made better by the return. I still like that Ring, its small, simple yet has some heft. Looking forward to our next outing. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom