200 posts requirment!!!!

Don't you love it when LOTS of people explain exactly why things are the way they are, and the simple fact that it doesn't agree with the complainer's view means everyone else is completely nuts and they're still right? :realitycheck:

Don't you just love it when people don't read the entire thread, can't quote a source, defame strangers, and their immediate reaction to life is to shoot their mouths off about people they don't personally know.

I can play that game too.

Welcome to the internet, new guy.

By all means. source your gripe where I went on and on and on about being right contradictory to the forum rules beyond my first post. The forum is watching. Prove your point, Warrior.

@Mud Puppy...there's a 5 syllabator for ya. :D

That’s the crux of this indubiously supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sinister thread!

Exactly what happened to me on numerous occasion! I swear your honor! I feel like I should just post something in the classifieds on principle!

That’s the crux of this indubiously supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sinister thread!

Exactly what happened to me on numerous occasion! I swear your honor! I feel like I should just post something in the classifieds on principle!

If it’s something good, like a White’s TRX or a Fisher Cz-3D, I’ll buy it!

Don't you just love it when people don't read the entire thread, can't quote a source, defame strangers, and their immediate reaction to life is to shoot their mouths off about people they don't personally know.

I can play that game too.

Welcome to the internet, new guy.

By all means. source your gripe where I went on and on and on about being right contradictory to the forum rules beyond my first post. The forum is watching. Prove your point, Warrior.

@Mud Puppy...there's a 5 syllabator for ya. :D

Watch out! We got ourselves a tough guy here...:D

Easy big guy. No reason to get upset. Not that your odd rant made you an exception to the rules, but at least you're getting closer to that 200!

You can do it!! :aok:

Serious?

200 posts required to use the classifieds?

I thought this was the friendlier forum, yeeesh. :p

I just dont feel the need to yak for no reason on here unless I have diligent and helpful info for other users.

Is there a way for mods to make an exception per individual accounts?
I've been registered here for a few years and a few of the regulars in the Fisher groups know me from other forums and private convo's.

Hopefully this is exactly how a potential scammer will feel and just give up.:yes: Kind of the idea behind the magic number of 200.:roll:
It doesn't take long.

hopefully a mod will delete this entire thread.:laughing:

Not until its about 23 pages long and Trailduster is getting in the 190's ..licking his lips to qualify to post his for sale items! then...Boom! Some wise guy says something completely unacceptable to the rules and gets the whole thread deleted! :lol:

Entire post count wiped out! And he will have to start out all over again!:laughing::laughing:

Go Trailduster! Go! Slam some posts and get your gear sold as fast as you can!

I'm thinking of something that will wipe out the whole thread but not get ME banned personally...thats a very delicate word usage and hidden meaning procedure there...or make somebody else jump up and bite on a concept put out there? Like having to do with Russians or something?:laughing:

Last edited:
Not until its about 23 pages long and Trailduster is getting in the 190's ..licking his lips to qualify to post his for sale items! then...Boom! Some wise guy says something completely unacceptable to the rules and gets the whole thread deleted! :lol:

Entire post count wiped out! And he will have to start out all over again!:laughing::laughing:

Go Trailduster! Go! Slam some posts and get your gear sold as fast as you can!

I'm thinking of something that will wipe out the whole thread but not get ME banned personally...thats a very delicate word usage and hidden meaning procedure there...or make somebody else jump up and bite on a concept put out there? Like having to do with Russians or something?:laughing:

Posting in this sub-forum and a few others like Family Friendly Topics do not count toward a members post totals.

Back
Top Bottom