When someone quotes you

Not sure the plugin I just installed is related to tapatalk, they may already have this built in but that is out of my hands really.
I noticed that when you click on the notification it takes you back to the beginnig of the thread. Should take you to where you were quoted. Can you change that? This is great so far :yes:

I noticed that when you click on the notification it takes you back to the beginnig of the thread. Should take you to where you were quoted. Can you change that? This is great so far :yes:

I saw that too. I just went to my quote and found it. I like this.

Let me see what I can do about this...

Awesome addition, can someone test it on me? Want to see where the notification pops up.

Thanks.

OK, I think I got to work properly now, should take you to the post where you were quoted...

I think the code is already written in the form of a plugin. Its just a matter of running the plugin in the enviroment desired............or something.
You're exactly right. Plugins are essentially pre made code chunks developed for a specific purpose/application.

Look at the top, right of the page by "Private Messages".

You're exactly right. Plugins are essentially pre made code chunks developed for a specific purpose/application.

Thank you guys for supporting this idea. Vlad really impressed me by listening and taking action so quickly. So far, the plugin seems to be working with no problems. I haven't heard anyone complain about yet, so I guess its gonna work out.

Back
Top Bottom