New to the forum

Hangin-J

Hey all, been lurking for some time. I have infected my 10 yr old son with the MD bug. I owned a Whites XLT several years ago. I am back in the market for a metal detector. I immediately headed for the V3i since I already knew the whites line. Dang, youtube... I started watching a few etrac videos and now I am really confused. I really like the v3i but the etrac if very intriguing. Should I stick with what I know or explore a new machine???

BTW I am from the NE/KS border just south of Lincoln...

Hey Dusty, My family and I really enjoy vacationing and elk hunting around the Platoro, CO area. What a great place you live.....

I was introduced to the area from a friend that runs a machine shop there in Alamosa... I had a geocache at about 12k feet just up from Platoro a few years ago. Not sure if you are into geocaching, another great hobby..

I was introduced to the area from a friend that runs a machine shop there in Alamosa... I had a geocache at about 12k feet just up from Platoro a few years ago. Not sure if you are into geocaching, another great hobby..

Yeah, I bought 40 acres of land back in 2005 between San Luis and Manassa, a couple of miles from the Rio Grande. Made several trips to check out the area and decided I wanted to live in Alamosa. Do a lot of nugget shooting when the weather is nice and hit the local parks and tot lots in between.

Dusty

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

I'm thinking that if something exceeds your expectations why change? All the different machines can confuse anyone. most machines do the same thing..find metal. I want one that talks to me..Keith it is just a pull tab..move on.

Back
Top Bottom