• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ATPRO is it the same price everywhere

Tajue17

everywhere I look the ATpro is basically 596.00 or lets say just under 6 bills,,, does anyone have a brand new one for cheaper or do they every go on sale,, is that the bottom price?

everywhere I look the ATpro is basically 596.00 or lets say just under 6 bills,,, does anyone have a brand new one for cheaper or do they every go on sale,, is that the bottom price?

Contact one of the sponsors in the upper right corner of the screen. You won't find a better price than what these great folks can give ya. :yes:

Contact a sponsor. Lotsa times they offer deals not advertised. Also state your a forum member for additional discounts

Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors gave me a great price I couldn't refuse. Don't pay the close to 6 bills, pay close to 5 like I did. 724-624-8462 is his #. You can text him as well.

Like everyone else said. But the why, is due to the fact the manufacturer is trying to protect the dealers (which is what they should do) with MAP pricing. This keeps some big company from buying in bulk, selling on low margins which would drive out the smaller dealers.

Several years ago I called Garrett and inquired about buying a refurbished ATP. The rep I spoke with said one with 22 months of remaining warranty had just come in and he went and claimed it for me. He came back on the phone and said I had it but this would be the LAST refurb they would be selling. Seems a number of dealers were complaining about the prices. Saved a major chunk of cash. Cha-Ching.

Now having said that, look for a used one on eBay craigslist or pawn shops. My first detector was new and I've only bought used ever since. I have 8 detectors and got great value for each. Many people buy higher end machines and then can't figure out how to use them or simply lose interest. They want to recoup what they can and usually sell cheap. In the event you ever do need repairs, they are typically inexpensive.

I bought a Vacquero on eBay once and the threshold didn't work and I was easily able to return it for a full refund. I highly recommend buying there.

Got mine for under $500.00 new with free shipping. Contact several of our sponsors and see what they can do for you. They all have to advertise MSRP, but that is not what they have to sell them for. GL Tom

Yeah right, the same price. I wish you were right.
€ 729,00 overhere. That's 812.65 US Dollar.

Tell you what^ you give me 100$ profit and ill get you one at u.s prices lol j.k but seriously if you have noway to get one reasonable id be more than happy to buy it and ship to you

haggle , I bought my son in laws for 500.00 and the one I had for 505.00 call around. try one of the and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom