Minimul budget for detector purchase. Your opinion

Well cool! A 3030CTX! You pretty much got all the gear you need for any circumstance now!

I'm like you!...This is a big Planet and Gold waits for nobody! And if a guy wants to have a pleasant detecting experience and enjoy their short time here, a guy just cant go cheap! Although I sort of defaulted on the terminal tackle and spent most of my money on the accessories.....

I use the AtPro...(very cheap initial outlay, I buy a new one when the batteries run out)...Then, since money is no object, I bought myself an English Butler that gets up early and makes me scones and coffee! Then, after wiping my backside after my morning constitutional, he follows me along all day holding an umbrella overhead. Afterwards, he tumbles my clad...

I also bought myself a sassy french maid that follows along behind in the custom golfcart with the beer cooler...Sometimes I make her rush out front and pick up a penny! Ohh LaLa! (Me and Geeves get a big giggle out of that!):laughing::laughing:

I have a set of roadies as well, and a Blackwater(XE) hit man, (hes sort of a dick, doesnt say much, OK, I dont pay him to talk right? shrug)...and a Belgian pastry chef set up in the parking lot making us all fresh BK sausage croissanwich's!....We have a great time! I sure do love this Sport!

Sometimes I have my helicopter do a low pass over the beach to blow all the the poor people out of my way...but generally we just take it easy and work a steady grid...You know what I'm saying, I'm going pretty light compared to you.....

My Yacht is tied up in Cancun, backed into the dock, and my Capt is under orders to 'giver hell' to blow off all the overburden, he seems reticent?...its damn hard to find good help now a days...
Mud

Well cool! A 3030CTX! You pretty much got all the gear you need for any circumstance now!

I'm like you!...This is a big Planet and Gold waits for nobody! And if a guy wants to have a pleasant detecting experience and enjoy their short time here, a guy just cant go cheap! Although I sort of defaulted on the terminal tackle and spent most of my money on the accessories.....

I use the AtPro...(very cheap initial outlay, I buy a new one when the batteries run out)...Then, since money is no object, I bought myself an English Butler that gets up early and makes me scones and coffee! Then, after wiping my backside after my morning constitutional, he follows me along all day holding an umbrella overhead. Afterwards, he tumbles my clad...

I also bought myself a sassy french maid that follows along behind in the custom golfcart with the beer cooler...Sometimes I make her rush out front and pick up a penny! Ohh LaLa! (Me and Geeves get a big giggle out of that!):laughing::laughing:

I have a set of roadies as well, and a Blackwater(XE) hit man, (hes sort of a dick, doesnt say much, OK, I dont pay him to talk right? shrug)...and a Belgian pastry chef set up in the parking lot making us all fresh BK sausage croissanwich's!....We have a great time! I sure do love this Sport!

Sometimes I have my helicopter do a low pass over the beach to blow all the the poor people out of my way...but generally we just take it easy and work a steady grid...You know what I'm saying, I'm going pretty light compared to you.....

My Yacht is tied up in Cancun, backed into the dock, and my Capt is under orders to 'giver hell' to blow off all the overburden, he seems reticent?...its damn hard to find good help now a days...
Mud

You only have 1 Yacht? It's such a tragedy being indigent these days...

Well tally-ho, I have to send out Alfred for more Grey Poupon. So trying to keep in store, when you go through 3 - 4 jars in just a weeks time...

Mud
Man you really are poor huh?

Default Minimul budget for detector purchase. Your opinion...

$10,000 at least. How you going to find sunken shipwrecks with anything less, and we all know that's where the real booty is!

Too late now, I see you already got a dirty 30.
Too bad...this would have been perfect for you with all he options you see in the pic.
A JW Fisher 8X PI unit.
Of course you would want to do a 180 and change your hunting ground and thinking from mostly dirt to mostly water...and get rid of the wife if you opted for that special option.

Sadly, not to be.

Attachments

• jw-fisher-pulse-8x.jpg
    jw-fisher-pulse-8x.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 139
Too bad...this would have been perfect for you with all he options you see in the pic.
A JW Fisher 8X PI unit.
Of course you would want to do a 180 and change your hunting ground and thinking from mostly dirt to mostly water...and get rid of the wife if you opted for that special option.

Sadly, not to be.
Yeah-- and only a couple of knobs to fool with.:D:yes:

A JW Fisher 8X PI unit.

Sadly, not to be.

You have got to be f n kidding me. That's my wife Kayla. She did a photo shoot early last year with a company out of the Bahamas when we were down there. She was on the July calander cover. This was one of the small pictures for that page. There was a large one and a couple small ones. This is so funny this picture was found and used out of all the pics that could have been found and used anywhere on any forum. I'll have to show her this when I get home. And yes her knobs are fun to play with!!

You have got to be f n kidding me. That's my wife Kayla. She did a photo shoot early last year with a company out of the Bahamas when we were down there. She was on the July calander cover. This was one of the small pictures for that page. There was a large one and a couple small ones. This is so funny this picture was found and used out of all the pics that could have been found and used anywhere on any forum. I'll have to show her this when I get home. And yes her knobs are fun to play with!!

I'm calling BS. Was the photoshoot for something close to Penthome?

Where's that "pics or it didn't happen" emoji?

If you dont care about beach hunting then just get a single frequency machine and when you are at the beach only hunt the dry sand. If you care about hunting the wetsand and salt water up to waist/chest high then get the CTX. The ctx is the only machine that does all of this. There are tons of machines though, like the etrac and cz3d that will work well on land and the beach but they are not waterproof.
3030 for surf wading rather than xcal because 3030 better on land than Excalibur due to desrim settings?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom