• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

An inexpensive digger

Clint in KY

While at a Club Hunt this weekend I noticed one member using an interesting digger. Along the lines of a screwdriver but with a slightly wider tip. It was a Harbor Freight Gasket Scraper, item # 98507. I passed the local HF and picked one up. At $2.99 I consider it a bargain.

5-1/2" long blade with a tip just a shade under 1". Even cheaper if you use one of the coupons included in a lot of magazines.

Attachments

• HF Digger small.jpg
    HF Digger small.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 295
Hey Clint, yep thats the same one I had and got it at harbor freight. Can't beat it for 3 bucks and works great popping shallow coins

I see a guy on YouTube use one all the time. Keep meaning to pick one up...

Hey Clint, yep thats the same one I had and got it at harbor freight. Can't beat it for 3 bucks and works great popping shallow coins
Yup - you were the one to which I referred in the original post.

When are we going to get together so I can see all the prizes you won? And what were the other MDs given away? I saw the Pirate but left before the other hunts.

Yup - you were the one to which I referred in the original post.

When are we going to get together so I can see all the prizes you won? And what were the other MDs given away? I saw the Pirate but left before the other hunts.

Hey Clint, we can get together maybe this weekend or next week sometime. I'm working days all this week .I'll bring that pouch for you. They gave away a Garrett Ace 350 after the second hunt

Back
Top Bottom