2 more small gold today

zeemang

Forum Supporter
Got in the water for a few hours this morning with canadianguy and a visiting digger...you could tell that it was a busy weekend by the amount of trash, pulltabs galore....
Both rings are 10k, come in at 3.95 grams combined, it all gets me closer to my goal...
HH all!

Attachments

• 070807175013.jpg
    070807175013.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 464
  • 070807175027.jpg
    070807175027.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 474
Nice hunt.........more gold! I must be having some sort of brain pause...what is that projectile looking item in the upper left?

Last edited:
Awesome job Scott! It is an amazing thing to see how much progress you've made over the last year or so on all the silver and gold finds!

Zee I like that one on the left.

I think you can officially open your own
jewelry store now. Or even a road side stand!:D

The large brass thing seems like it was a decorative piece, it only has a very small hole in the bottom like it threaded on to something else.
My goals.....one of them is 200 rings total (junkers included) for the year, the other i'm keeping quiet because i don't know if i can hit it or not...
HH all!

Congrats Zee! I'm sure you'll surpass 200 rings for the year.

HH,
Raphis
Dan

The large brass thing seems like it was a decorative piece, it only has a very small hole in the bottom like it threaded on to something else.
My goals.....one of them is 200 rings total (junkers included) for the year, the other i'm keeping quiet because i don't know if i can hit it or not...
HH all!

Guess that's where I'm going wrong Zee. I just want to find another gold!!:lol:

Congrats on the gold rings,:thumbsup:

CJ

Relic

contragulations on your hit of the 500 rinc count.

If that is an arrowhead, then it does not count. A spectacular find like the one you found requires it own post!!

Contragulations. I would love to be in your shoos right now.

PLEASE send us a closeup of that arrrowhead - we find rings more often than real relice...

hh.

/Steffen

Relic

contragulations on your hit of the 200 ring count.

If that is an arrowhead, then it does not count. A spectacular find like the one you found requires it own post!! - you should have anticipated that!

Contragulations. I would love to be in your shoos right now. you must be shakin...

PLEASE send us a closeup of that arrrowhead - we find rings more often than real relice...

hh.

/Steffen

Back
Top Bottom