My most successful way

Collin1776

Hey guys I’ve been getting quiet a few good permissions lately by posting in Facebook groups for buying things, services, etc that are local and posting in there. Figured I’d pass this tip along if anyone hadn’t already thought of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've considered that myself...although the two permissions I currently have (and as of the other day, a third BIG one :) ) I just haven't had time to take advantage of....

Hey guys I’ve been getting quiet a few good permissions lately by posting in Facebook groups for buying things, services, etc that are local and posting in there. Figured I’d pass this tip along if anyone hadn’t already thought of it.

OK, I feel stupid here but can you give more details about what you mean by Facebook groups for buying things....

OK, I feel stupid here but can you give more details about what you mean by Facebook groups for buying things....

Like local marketplaces for resale items and services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...you just put an ad up that says something like,”Hey I metal detect and would like to search your yard”? And people respond saying,”Yes,you can come do mine. My address is...”.
I’m asking HOW EXACTLY this is stated and why you would get a response.

May have to try this! Thanks for throwing it out there

Back
Top Bottom