Introduction: Hello all from Jersey

ThatsBeepinGold

Hello all,
New to the forum, been detecting for a few years now. Started with an Ace 350 which I love... unforntuantly my first one drown... tear tear..
Been out of the game for a little over a yr... Hasn't been easy... lol
As soon as the warm weather hit here in Jersey Its all I could think about... So I finally ordered another one.. (Ace350), Which arrived on memorial day.. (Thank You Amazon Prime) First day out and not even 20min in the misses and I pull a gold bracelet.. :D She must be a good luck charm... the next day a gold earring with an opal and small diamond.. (wifes birth stone) "ohh babe I can wear that)...lol So now the wifes hooked... YES!!!
Which forced me to order another one...LOL After much thinking and research We decided on the GTI 2500. Which I'm not sure if its me or the detector but started to feel we should of went with the ATPro.. :?:
I'll start another thread, hopefully someone can shed some light...
Tried to attach pics but think there to big... Will have to post another time..
Sorry

Its great to find others who share the passion for MD. Looking forward to enjoying your posts, and sharing the excitement.

Welcome from North Jersey!

Boy are you lucky! The wife has the detecting bug too! That's almost unheard of in this hobby! Much like you, I caught the fever early last year and found gold and silver within my first few outings. I was hooked, still am!

Best of luck to you both! If you have any questions about the hobby in general, I'll help in any way I can. I don't own any Garrett machines, so I'm useless in that regard ;)

Carlo

Welcome from NJ as well

I am from NJ as well just got started welcome. If you are looking for a AT pro I have one it is a week old I will be selling at some point.

Back
Top Bottom