Hello from Utah ^^

Kitten_Mittens

Just wanted to introduce myself on here. =] I just got myself a Garrett Ace 350 a couple weeks ago and I'm in love with this hobby! I found a bunch of coins on the beach in Michigan while I was there for visiting my dad. He was the one who got me into metal detecting and this forum. His SN is Scubadetector.

I'm back in Utah now and I've only metal detected twice but I found some old binoculars and a lid to an old oil lamp. Gonna hit that spot again to see if I can find any more interesting old stuffs. ^^

Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing any more neat stuff I find with everyone here. =]

Welcome aboard from NC . I guess once ol dad teaches you all the tricks of the trade here , we'll be seeing a lot of awesome finds from you as well , he'll have you in the surf in no time . Finding a pair of binoculars is a 1st for me , never of anyone finding them before . Good luck .

Used to live in Tooele when I was in the Army. Started detecting while there over 30 years ago. Found lots of great stuff. Sure you will to.

Jeff

GroundSweeper, that was funny!! Got a kick out of it.

This is the youngest of my 6 daughters. She came to visit and we had a BLAST here and in Canada. Love those one and two dollar coins there.

She ordered the detector and told me afterwards. I am super excited for her and she is ALSO a diver! Just didn't get any underwater hunts together because of her small son.

I think I know where all my underwater gear is going when I leave this existence.

Can't wait till you find your first silver or old token and I am SUPER glad you joined this forum so I can see all your treasures you find in Utah.

I was super impressed with the depth of the Ace. I am sure some great finds will be shown here in due time.

Welcome to the Friendly Zoo and ENJOY sweetie!!

Hey there Miss Kitten Mittens,
Welcome to the forum. When you get ready for the under water stuff, I'll make you a good deal on a CZ-21... ask your dad, he knows all about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom