Post Your 2019 MDing Goals

George Washington inaugural button, 1652 pine tree shilling, 1793-96 liberty cap large cent or a 1792 half disme. Finding one of those should be a breeze! Lol!

The ACE 300 is a clad machine. Go find a set of softball fields and hit the sidelines outside of the fences. You'll hit $5 in no time. :) Soccerfields, too!

And if you can find a place to detect that had a snowcone shack (like beside a convenience store) you could clear $10 in one trip. :)

Best of luck to you!
Thanks for the great tip! :woot: We have a few in our area, hopefully I'll be able to go there. :mder:

I have been blessed to be surrounded by old parks and fields, I find lot's of wheats, silver tho, not so much. So my silver coin goal is 20. Also 500 pull tabs. My son and I have a contest for those each time we go out who has the most. The winner get's to choose where we get lunch.:laughing:
Seems fair to me! :chef::cooking::chef2::pizza::popcorn2:

Considering how my current work schedule is going, my 2019 metal detecting goal will pretty much be just to get out. ;)

My main goal is to just get out as much as possible this year. Now to more goals;

1) 50 silvers
2) 10 gold any things
3) To research and hunt as many old swimming holes as possible this summer.

Great thread Wolf!!!

Considering how my current work schedule is going, my 2019 metal detecting goal will pretty much be just to get out. ;)

I'll say Amen to that brother! Although this year I've every intention of retiring so starting in June I wont have any excuses for not getting out.

Back
Top Bottom