WEEKEND REPORT: Metal Detecting an Old Pacific Northwest Train Depot yields TREASURES

SilverChirp

Hello Forum!

Last weekend our metal detecting group hunted an old train station in the Pacific Northwest. We recovered lots of silver, along with trade tokens and relics related to the railroad. A coin from the mid 1870's was found along with several foriegn coins and multiple indians. Lots of fun making this episode! Fall is in the air here, and the sunny days are winding down... Soon the fall monsoon's will start... Which basically means it will rain non-stop until about next May.

Happy Hunting!
-SilverChirp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvU-x76OHjw

Attachments

• RR33.jpg
    RR33.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 264
Another great video! Lots of silver, 99 and counting! Come on! We know you can get that 100 mark! Loved the old Railroad badges or what ever they were. You need to let us know what they turned out to be. Funny that one was a Yellowstone and I think you a ways away from that place. Would have been a fun ride on an old steam engine across the Rockies.

Hahaha! I just reread your post and saw the comment about the rain. I was kidding you on Youtube about not seeing a raincoat in 4 episodes. Guess the official uniform will be back.

Back
Top Bottom