A silverless CRH but some keepers, nonetheless!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Alack! A silverless week in the Castle, but KT not only hunts silver but watches for selected NIFCs and elusive proofs and 87 Kens. On that note, the hunt was reasonably successful, just no silver. So here is the accounting box by box:
Box 1 - 5 NIFCs, 1 Proof
Box 2 - 6 NIFCs
Box 3 - 4 NIFCs
Box 4 - 3 NIFCs, 1 87 Ken, and a strange counterpunched Ken
Box 5 - 6 NIFCs

Total for the week was: NO silver, 24 NIFCs ( 5 2017 Kens were keepers!), 1 87 Ken, and the crazy counterpunch. Seems to be a man's name and birth year...would make him 72 presently if he still is alive. KT reads the name as Charles Lenoman and date as 3 -6 - 1945.

Anyway, enjoy the pics! KT is getting closer to having a roll of those hard to get 2017 Kens!

Attachments

• CRH 11 09 2017 5 2017 Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 09 2017 5 2017 Kens.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 125
  • CRH 11 09 2017 1 87 Ken, 1 Proof.jpg
    CRH 11 09 2017 1 87 Ken, 1 Proof.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 94
  • CRH 11 09 2017 counter struck Ken Charles Lenoman 1945.JPG
    CRH 11 09 2017 counter struck Ken Charles Lenoman 1945.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 120
Congrats on your keepers! :woot: I've been searching Pennies & Nickels mostly lately, due to my Bank having run out of Halves. :laughing:

Yesterday I scored 4 Wheaties in 16 rolls ($8) of pennies, and a $1 Mexican coin in with my 5 rolls ($10) of Nickels. The Mexican coin is the same size as a U.S. Nickel, and so it just blended in. :D

Congrats on your keepers! :woot: I've been searching Pennies & Nickels mostly lately, due to my Bank having run out of Halves. :laughing:

Yesterday I scored 4 Wheaties in 16 rolls ($8) of pennies, and a $1 Mexican coin in with my 5 rolls ($10) of Nickels. The Mexican coin is the same size as a U.S. Nickel, and so it just blended in. :D

Thanks, Wolf-Dog! KT would run some of those smaller denominations, but His Royal Eyes cannot easily see those small dates! KT did go flea marketing today, and picked up a workable Zippo Lighter for a Royal Buck! ha ha. Added some fluid to it when He got back to the Castle and it works well! Cheapest one KT could find on fleabay was $4, so it was a good find!

Also found a garden digger, hand type, excellent for the Royal Camping and Survival equipment bag for $6 plus tax. Cleaned up nicely and is now stored in the Royal Chariot, ready for use in winter weather. Looked it up on the net and it sells for $12 plus tax. So not a bad find. Also got a new Royal Cell phone belt carrier for $3....old one was flat worn out and looking crappy! :laughing::laughing: KT really enjoys visiting our local flea markets! Mostly it's just junk, but sometimes KT makes some good finds. Last Saturday, KT visited a local pawn shop and dug through their small tools bins, got 21 hand tools, including 5 locking pliers of various sizes and types, several high quality screw drivers (USA made), some channel locks, and other assorted goodies for an average of $1.25 each. When KT presented the box of tools to the man behind the counter, he looked in and gave a price, which KT was happy to pay...$35.00 even. Several of those locking pliers were marked $8 each and he paid no attention to that. Got that stuff to the Castle workshop and cleaned up on the wire wheel and stored in several of the Royal Tool Boxes in the workshop, Royal Barn and in the tool box on the Castle back porch! :lol::lol: KT figures He got about $120 worth of goodies if purchased new.

Also, KT was by the Royal Dump bank today to pick up some flea market cash and picked up a Canadian quarter outta the machine reject bin! Always like those Canadian coins!

Woe is unto Me! What is going on here? I spent a goodly portion of the annual Leaf Harvest time yesterday sitting in my dwelling watching Youtube vids of Coin Roll Hunters! The amount and effort of 5 box hunts is put into perspective....Indeedly, I bow to your Royalships fortitude, commitment, and endurance!

Woe is unto Me! What is going on here? I spent a goodly portion of the annual Leaf Harvest time yesterday sitting in my dwelling watching Youtube vids of Coin Roll Hunters! The amount and effort of 5 box hunts is put into perspective....Indeedly, I bow to your Royalships fortitude, commitment, and endurance!

KT is truly sorry to hear of your lost time watching others CRH! :laughing::laughing: KT has never found them very amusing, especially once He realized that the time of watching was not spent adding to the Royal Coffers!

As for the Annual Leaf Harvest, KT was informed by the Queen that she needs large amounts of leaves for the composting of her Royal Garden this winter. It will be time to get out the Royal grinder and make short order of those leaves, once they are mostly off the trees in the King's Forest, fortunately still a few weeks off!

And thank you for the comments about fortitude, commitment and endurance. Truly those who do not CRH have no idea what it takes to have a reasonable chance for silver by CRHing. Perhaps King Totsalot has a one tract mind about it, but it is done, come hell or high water, every week! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom