A 5 box silver bust....but still a couple of keepers!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well, KT should have figured as much as the last couple of weeks have been very good for silver! :lol::lol::lol: Makes for a short Royal Report this week.

No silver this week, lots of NIFCs, but since KT is now only keeping 2016 and 2017 dates (trying to get a full roll of each) there were no keepers. However, box 1 did yield a nice 87D Ken and a clad 2007S Proof!

Enjoy the pic and best of luck to all for next week!

Attachments

• CRH 11 07 2017  1 87D Ken 1 2007S proof.jpg
    CRH 11 07 2017 1 87D Ken 1 2007S proof.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 120
I’m hoping for better results next week! Statistically speaking, are you finding close to the same percentage of silver now compared to when you first started? I guess what I’m asking, are you finding fewer silvers?

Thanks for posting and good luck!

Better luck next week! Went through a fair few rolls this week as well, and didn't find anything too interesting.

Just a question, do you spend more time CRHing, or detecting?

Interesting....Hey Your Majesty, I have one of those gold plated Bicen Kens here...I found it on a soccerfield...I was wondering how to tell if its silver underneath or just clad? Can you assist with some advice before morbid curiosity overwhelms me and I take a file to the edge??

Interesting....Hey Your Majesty, I have one of those gold plated Bicen Kens here...I found it on a soccerfield...I was wondering how to tell if its silver underneath or just clad? Can you assist with some advice before morbid curiosity overwhelms me and I take a file to the edge??

Mud-puppy, you might try weighing it...KT assumes the gold plating is so thin, it will not be as heavy as a 40% Ken.

Better luck next week! Went through a fair few rolls this week as well, and didn't find anything too interesting.

Just a question, do you spend more time CRHing, or detecting?

Due to bad knees, KT mostly CRH's, but He does have a couple of elementary school totlots He likes to hit twice a year, as soon as school lets out for the summer and at Christmas break!

I’m hoping for better results next week! Statistically speaking, are you finding close to the same percentage of silver now compared to when you first started? I guess what I’m asking, are you finding fewer silvers?

Thanks for posting and good luck!

Other than 2014, when KT recovered less than half his average silver, the yearly totals run very close for the years...2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2017..so far. 2015 made up for the low year of 2014 by being about 20% better than the average. So His Majesty thinks, even with ups and downs, 2017 will be close to an average year. Simple answer, no...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom