Sea turtles/clad

joshpughnaples

Went hunting all weekend,met up with Coldmidget on Sat,hunted a beach for awhile got some clad I had to leave early for family time,Sunday was free all day,woke up around 5am hit my local beach,found 11 cents,and met to fellow hunters,Plan b was to hit my 3 best school lots,parks.got to my first park swung for maybe 10 min here comes the rain:no:,so went to walmart bought a raincoat,and hit subway for a snack drove back to the park the rain stopped.searched all my spots spent about 5 hours in total but I did find a mix of good things,put all finds in to one pic

Attachments

• FINDS 006.jpg
    FINDS 006.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 307
  • FINDS 005.jpg
    FINDS 005.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 305
Nice finds if that's a real diamond your one lucky sob or should I say you wife:laughing:
HH

Great coin count, Josh! My daughters would have flipped if I'd brought those turtles home. Any further info on that diamond pendant?

fake

Was kinda hoping the gold was real but its all fake.all my hopes of a new md are gone maybe next time it will be real

fake, but looks sweet! Wtg on the turtles, thats weird you found so many! Must of been a meeting of turtle lovers where you searched! Nice finds, HH!!

Back
Top Bottom