found 25 coins my second time out with classic 5

BUCKETS

hello everyone .I just joined this fourm and Im new to the hobby . I have a whites classic 5 .Yesterday I went out and foud 34 cents and a key clip . Today between morning and evening I found 25 coins . $1.44 total .and one token .
The classic 5 seems to work great ,I had it down on ring range and dug some junk .Im learning how to read the tones and watch the meter ...I m looking forward to my first silver and other oldies ...

I was trying to put on the picture but it would not let me .Do you have to be a paying member to post pics on this fourm ? I know you people know what it looks like I just wanted to practice . ;)

Nope, you just have to be a member to see, and post pictures. The picture size is very important, I can't remember but I think its like 580X400 pixels,about 200kb, it has to be a jpeg image, and when you want to post a pic there is the option just below where you are writing the post that says "Additional Options. Click on this and you will see two browse bars. Click the browse and choose the pic you want from your files, double click on the pic to install it in the browse line and then all you have to do is post. Hope this helps.

I have a whites clasic 5id i like it im trying to get a water machine welcome to a fun hobby :wow:

hey thank you for the warm welcome guys . And thank you for helping me with the pictures . I was clicking on the picture icon ,I never paid any attention to the additional options button ,Thanks again .

Welcome to the forum and hobby Buckets. You're going about learning it in a good way. Have patience and the silver will come. :yes:

Hi buckets and welcome!!!! Looks like some great finds there!!! I see on the token it say's perry, ny......are you in that area? I am in the arcade/ attica area alot when I am visiting my father. Cool token though!!! HH

Welcome buckets, I like the charcol corral token, I have a token/coin collection and thats cool, I wonder how old it is?
Looks to be fairly new age stuff. I hope you enjoy and join in on the forum, we have plenty of room for more. smg

hi Guys yes Im from wyoming county N Y . I just got into metal detecting .I used to go with my father ,now Im gona take him out with his older garrett this monday . Hell probably show me up . I forgot what garrett he has but when he bought in early 80s it was a good one .
were not going out till monday late morning when no ones around as much .

went out with my father this morning .We did pretty good ,no silver yet .thats my Dads older Garrett .

Be patient Buckets. Based on your first results, the silver can't be to far away. Have fun hunting with your Dad!

Welcome Buckets !....let us know when that first silver smiles up from the black dirt ; it'll be an experience you'll ALWAYS remember...mine was a 1954 quarter ; had been MD'ing for about a month..Roadrunner_426

Thanks for the encouragement, road runner . and thanks everyone else too .Im going to have to cut some fire wood this eveing so I wont be able to go . see you later for now .

Back
Top Bottom