Rain rain go away...

joedirt

Murphy's Law!

Buy a new metal detector and get teased abit at the local school yard. ACTUALLY make an effort to line places up for this weekend and even loose a little sleep imaging what you MAY find. BUT, N-O-O-O-O-O-O, we hit a rainy spell and most likely socked in until Monday...

Who is this Murphy anyways, I need a serious word with them! :lol:

I know the feeling. I went to show a friend my new detector( Trying to get him interested in the hobby) a month ago and took my back up so he could use it. I was there for three hours. Every time we walked out of the garage we wouldn't get 10 feet away then the rain would come. After three hours of this and only detecting about a 30X30 area in his yard we called it a day. Two miles from his house the sun came out and was sunny the rest of the day. I guess if it was meant to be it would be :lol:

I picked up my rain maker machine about a month ago. Every time I turn it on it rains. I wonder if it has an adgustment for sun shine. :grin:

Same thing here in Iowa, It was really dry to the point you couldn't even dig, Now its the weekend and its pouring. Its the big suckeroo. Now it will be muddy for several days until some of the water soaks in or evaporates. You can't beat the weather gods. They do as they please. Good for the gardens though. smg

Back
Top Bottom