Thanksgiving Weekend Silver!!! With my E-Trac

Great job, congrats! I can't believe one old park produced that much! Are you from Illinois? Saw on your profile the town you live in, and I can't believe there are still parks with that much silver in them! That's if I'm right about the state?

Yeah I'm from the south side of Chicago, the park was actually being bulldozed and torn up, forgot to mention that. There were a dozen other guys there hunting two of them popped large cents another guy popped two barber quarters and another popped a 41 walker. From what I saw and heard I think about a hundred silver's came out over the weekend.Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Yeah I'm from the south side of Chicago, the park was actually being bulldozed and torn up, forgot to mention that. There were a dozen other guys there hunting two of them popped large cents another guy popped two barber quarters and another popped a 41 walker. From what I saw and heard I think about a hundred silver's came out over the weekend.Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Wow, wish I knew, lol.

Back
Top Bottom