Same 2' Area, Now Three Beauties

Burien

Elite Member
Originally I thought I had a random find when I found this earlier this year:
picture.php

But, then I found some older junk silver in sad shape due to gravel, so I got to thinking maybe there used to be something there in the 19th century that got scattered.

Then a few weeks ago, this popped up:
picture.php

Now I could date the loss of the coins to about 1910 roughly. But was there more to find? It is a difficult location to hunt and not draw unwarranted attention to oneself.

But, there was a break in the weather last evening and voila:
picture.php

So, if we consider that the year is only half over and I already found two coins I have only read about and never seen, plus one no one had ever even heard about - this is shaping up to be a very interesting year.....

Last edited:
Holy Golden Moly!!! What an AWESOME place you have to hunt. I think the 'Gold Coin' gods must really be smiling on you right now. You are just making the rest of us drool on our keyboards, you know. Great digging, and who knows, there could be more lurking. Good Luck on future hunts. : )

You are having one HECK of a year! Congrats on the beautiful coins, show them to me if you make it out here. Congrats!

Last edited:
Wow, Burien, that's just astounding and awesome and unbelievable and I don't know what else to say other than congratulations...

:shock::shock::shock: My wife has family near you in Federal Way, Washington, I am headed your way buddy!!:D:lol:

Jeez !...looks like you found somebody's buried gold coin collection...if I ever find 1 coin like those, I 'll never complain about digging junk again...Congrats ! Roadrunner

The 2' area is his mailbox, he ordered them off fleabay!

j/k

2' area must be a misprint though?

Very nice finds!

Back
Top Bottom