My first silver quarter

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Got out in the cold this morning with my new vaquero. Hit my favorite park where I found a silver rosie recently. That rosie and this quarter are the only silver coins I've found here. I've hit this particlar area before but must have missed this one. It was 5 inches down and when I pulled the plug I saw something shiny and figured it was a quarter.

Attachments

• 20171213_100554.jpg
    20171213_100554.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 592
  • 20171213_100623.jpg
    20171213_100623.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 542
Great job NC! I’m glad that you’re still able to hunt, my ground is frozen and we’re supposed to get up to seven inches of snow today. Keep at it buddy!

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW!
Great job NC! I’m glad that you’re still able to hunt, my ground is frozen and we’re supposed to get up to seven inches of snow today. Keep at it buddy!
Thanks Bruin, it was pretty cold this morning especially with the wind blowing. All our snow melted.
Congrats on the first man! Hope you get many more! :cheers:
Thank you!
Awesome! I was pumped when I pulled my first GW...just to find another one about a yard away!
Thank you!
Congrats on your first GW...nice dig!
Thanks!
Congrats.
Hopefully, it is the first of many....
Thanks and I hope so!
Nice job and stay warm! :thumbsup:
Thanks!
Congrats on that first,of many I hope, silver quarter.. HH
Thank you!
WTG and Congratulations.
Thanks!
Sweet, the vaq is paying off with silva.
Yes it is...beep and dig is a nice change of pace!
Killin' it Toad! Congratulations on that nice silver!
Thanks Mud!
Sweet! Yet to find one myself, congrats!
Thanks and I hope yours comes soon!
The first of many I'm sure! Congratz!
Thank you!
Nice find. But what year is it dated? Congrats!
Thanks...it's a 1942.
Congrats on the silver! Gotta love seeing that gleam from the darkness! :grin: HH!
Thanks and yes I love that gleam!
Congrats, on your first silver quarter
Thank you!

Congrats on your first quarter! Theres got to be a half out in that park somewhere.

Congrats on your first quarter! Theres got to be a half out in that park somewhere.

Thanks! This is the oldest park I detect...dating from 1927 I think. And this is the only place where I've seen other guys metal detecting. I've found 4 gold rings, 1 silver ring, a small silver pendant, and a lot of clad. This small field where I found the rosie and this quarter is where I saw the other guys detecting. There may be a half out there somewhere in another part of the park, but silver seems hard to come by here.

Back
Top Bottom