Just had to put this one here

simonthesearcher

Forum Supporter
I know,i know ,,were all sic of this one now but it is my best find so it deserves to go here

Attachments

• Celtic Durotriges 40AD.jpg
    Celtic Durotriges 40AD.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Celtic 40AD.jpg
    Celtic 40AD.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,346
we should have some kind of HALL OF FAME subject reserved for outstanding finds ,simon i think yours would have no problem getting a spot in there . it would be interesting place to visit from time to time to see some creme' de la creme' of finds

Eyepoppin and Mindblowing, I picture The moment of the Find. Nothing but AWE and admiration to you Simon. auseeker....

We sould have a "Best Find of the Year" and everyone gets to vote on it.

Hey auseeker,when i found it there wasnt any awe,i didnt realise what it was,infact i nearly threw it away.Okiedigger was the one to recognise it for what it is

Great I.D. Okiedigger! Simon, being in the unique area your in, just to get a solid non trash hit would get my blood pumping severely. I hope the next find bulges your eyes out a little! HH
auseeker...

Yes i did,its worth a lot of money and im still being hassled by dealers every week to sell it.Its in the local museum now on loan to them and im not interested in selling it.I was not allowed back in the field for over two months while the archeologists did there Geo Phys on the ground,there finished now so i am back there.

Glad I could be of service :grin: Hmm, do you think they'd let me hunt in that field too :lol: One of these days Simon, I'm really going to impose on you for a UK detecting trip :D BTW, a most awesome find we'll never get sick of seeing. Let's hope you find some more.

Just give me a shout when your planning your trip,will meet you at the airport and show you around.It would be great to organize a hunt for you

Back
Top Bottom