R5 on the Board!

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
Since Thanksgiving, I've found $4.90 in our area. :mad: To h3ll with that! I knew storms were coming from the north and got up early to give myself more time at a beach to the south. First target... THERE YOU ARE! And then, I hit more clad than I have in the last six weeks! I'm goin' back tomorrow! :thumbsup:

$5.15 clad and the smallest AU I've found. Who said the Excal doesn't hit small gold?! At 0.7g, this 14k baby toe ring comes in at... wait for it... $15.42! :D

IMG_0363.jpg
IMG_0364.jpg

Raider Regards,

R5

The Excal and the CZ will hit rings that small with no problem. It is the small links they have problems with. Glad you got on the board. I hope I can soon.

Last edited:
:dingding: Congrats and good luck on some more yellow when you get back out there!

I think everyone in here has that I wish dream, some hunters it takes longer then others.
The key here is you got to get out there, "you got to be in it .... to win it!"

Nice find, my days coming.

The Excal and thge CZ will hit rings that small with no problem. It is the small links they have problems with. Glad you got on the board. I hope I can soon.

Yeah I know the Excalibur is okay until below .4 grams. Unless its got a crack. Then all bets are off.

The Excal and the CZ will hit rings that small with no problem. It is the small links they have problems with. Glad you got on the board. I hope I can soon.

Yeah I know the Excalibur is okay until below .4 grams. Unless its got a crack. Then all bets are off.

D@mn! I was pretty proud of myself. :laughing: So... now I've got a challenge... smaller than 0.7. :cool:

Thanks guys!

R5

"you got to be in it .... to win it!".

Humph... would you please tell the Raiders defense this?

I've been pretty fortunate to find gold pretty early in the season... yes, winter is my MD season.

Connecticut? :cold:

R5

The Excal is certainly a beast. Nice find.

Congrats on the gold!!!

Hit the beach hard baby!
Congrats by the way.:cool:

Like the greenies and gold....congrats Raider !!

Nice 1st for the year!

Thanks guys! Two silver; a Rosie and a 925 today. Two other HEAVY rings, but tests show no. :no: I know it's there. Tomorrow is another day.

R5

Back
Top Bottom