T&Co. 925(fake) + others at a flea market

aviationgale

Elite Member
Had no idea this small flea market was even open today. As we went by I told the hubs to stop and he just looks at me "on the way back?". No now before they pack up and leave. It is so blistering hot here in East Tn. I can hardly stand it. Anyway the second table the guy had all kinds of jewelry and pretty much everything was $1.00. First was WWJD pendant and chain. The chain is marked 925 India, and the pendant Ster. Not sure about the India silver, never have seen that before.(Magnet did not stick) The second was the mariner chain, which I love, BUT I to get fooled as when I get it home a magnet sticks to it. I have to say it is a very good fake, marks are all right and crisp, oh well I'll still wear it as it is quite lovely. Then comes the T&Co. 925 lariat. It has the large O, where Tiffany uses only the small o.(dang) Adore this necklace. The starfish pendant was found more than a week ago along with another 925 box chain (not pictured).Oh and for anyone that cares to know, went to the doctor and of course we have to start with xrays, it shows nothing wrong (i knew it) she told me to rest it along with Aleve or whatever. I have to say it is feeling pretty dang good, I did a few weights this a.m. and still am not feeling anything "hurty". Took the plunge and got a used riding snapper to save me from having to push and use the shoulders. I think I'm on my way to recovery, but if it does start to act up again next will be a MRI. HH everyone and please stay hydrated!!!!

Attachments

• 100_6441.jpg
    100_6441.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 403
  • 100_6438.JPG
    100_6438.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 408
  • 100_6427.jpg
    100_6427.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 392
  • 100_6426.jpg
    100_6426.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Well, some good, some not. The fake T&Co is especially disappointing. Thanks for posting this so others(like me) might someday not be duped by that mark.

Back
Top Bottom