KT made a run at it this week......

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
and recovered a little silver! Not much to say other than show the box results:

Box 1 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 1 Proof
Boxes 2, 3, and 4 - were devoid of anything worth keeping!
Box 5 - 1 40% Ag Ken

Total: 2 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof

Photo proof is below. The silver in the first box encouraged KT to keep looking and the last box paid off with a single silver goodie!

Here are the pics! Good luck on your MDing and CRHing efforts in the coming week!

Attachments

• CRH 05 27 2021 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 05 27 2021 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 301
  • CRH 05 27 2021 1 Proof.JPG
    CRH 05 27 2021 1 Proof.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 313
Barely made it up for this post. Great job, KT! No gold kens? :lol:

You don't need to reply to this post for obvious packing reasons (If wondering, as Davidhyde)

Josh

Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. I enjoy your posts. Not too shabby this week!

Barely made it up for this post. Great job, KT! No gold kens? :lol:
You don't need to reply to this post for obvious packing reasons (If wondering, as Davidhyde)
Josh

No problem, Metal detecto! There was one, but it was quite worn and not pretty so KT did not save it.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. I enjoy your posts. Not too shabby this week!

One cannot predict how good or bad a CRH will be, so to at the least get some silver, albeit only 40% Ag, is better than many do with their best MDing efforts! Thus, His Majesty considers even this CRH a success! :D:D More silver for the Royal Treasure Chest! :D:D

Congrats your majesty, as you well know sometimes it’s feast or famine. I did four boxes on Friday, pretty much same results one 40%, one proof and one off-center by maybe 5%. Good luck on future hunts, persistence definitely pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats your majesty, as you well know sometimes it’s feast or famine. I did four boxes on Friday, pretty much same results one 40%, one proof and one off-center by maybe 5%. Good luck on future hunts, persistence definitely pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Thanks for your comments, Chuck B, and you are so right! Persistence is the name of the game with CRHing. No chance at all if you are not doing it...much like MDing! :laughing::laughing:

Royal Thanks for your comments, Chuck B, and you are so right! Persistence is the name of the game with CRHing. No chance at all if you are not doing it...much like MDing! :laughing::laughing:

Imagine... you get a high tone on your detector and find a coin roll of halves... And start CRH'ing... :lol::lol:

Josh

Back
Top Bottom