ENDED Win two Merc's;Ends 7/28 @ 3PM EDT

stinger

Elite Member
Guess the combined weight of me & my wife with out going over one that comes the closest with out going over wins. Guess weight dead on win 3 Merc's one Guess per member ends 7/28/17 @3pm

Last edited:
I actually googled..."Male Female average body weight pokeepsie NY" It took me on quite an adventure! All sorts of scientific graphs and charts broken down by area/age/gender and genetic heritage ...So.....I'm figuring you are both over 55yrs old, possibly more, Caucasian, probably retired since you posted this at 8:12am on a Monday when everyone else is working...Thats pretty much who hangs out here on a detecting forum..Old retired whites......Using these parameters, staying in line with the averages, I come up with a combined average weight for Pokeepsie couples at 385lb...

Of course this goes right out the window if either you or her are on the far edges of the medical weight average curve...but what else do we have to work with here? I want those damn dimes! :laughing::laughing: I'm hoping you are of German descent, and she is a Pole....then yeah, I'm right in the ballpark!

I actually googled..."Male Female average body weight pokeepsie NY" It took me on quite an adventure! All sorts of scientific graphs and charts broken down by area/age/gender and genetic heritage ...So.....I'm figuring you are both over 55yrs old, possibly more, Caucasian, probably retired since you posted this at 8:12am on a Monday when everyone else is working...Thats pretty much who hangs out here on a detecting forum..Old retired whites......Using these parameters, staying in line with the averages, I come up with a combined average weight for Pokeepsie couples at 385lb...

Of course this goes right out the window if either you or her are on the far edges of the medical weight average curve...but what else do we have to work with here? I want those damn dimes! :laughing::laughing: I'm hoping you are of German descent, and she is a Pole....then yeah, I'm right in the ballpark!

Sorry Native American She's Irish

Hey Stinger, :thinking: Is that with, or without shoes ??
:what: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I need an advantage over Mud... he is always thinking and a step ahead.

Back
Top Bottom