Equinox 800, what does it come with?

andre1002

So I was wondering what is suppose to come with the Equinox 800? I got mine last Wednesday and to my surprise the box contained a Pro-find 35. I was not aware that this came with the detector?

Any way I got out for a 2 hour hunt at a local park with this machine and was able to pick up the sounds pretty easily. I'm benching the e-trac for now. It really liked the pull tabs and nickles IMO. Got a nice 43' war nickle, some clad and a few square nails.

Attachments

• 20180307_154758.jpg
    20180307_154758.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 331
Nice start with Nox.

And a bonus pinpointer to boot.
Don't think most Nox come with those.
Mine didn't.

There was a package deal with the pin pointer I saw some dealers had them listed. Congrats on your new machine and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lol

Who ever you got it from , messed up, most likely the Pro Find 35 was an addition to an order, just like when i bought mine the dealer added the 35 in the box, Merry Christmas in March :santa: On the down side , somebody else is probably pissed off, cause he didn't get his pointer with his order, so he most likely called, and the dealer sent him another 35 , happy hunting, Earl

Who ever you got it from , messed up, most likely the Pro Find 35 was an addition to an order, just like when i bought mine the dealer added the 35 in the box, Merry Christmas in March :santa: On the down side , somebody else is probably pissed off, cause he didn't get his pointer with his order, so he most likely called, and the dealer sent him another 35 , happy hunting, Earl
Thats kinda what I was thinking. Ill have to call the dealer and let him know. Wouldn't want for him to take a loss over a simple mistake. He's a really cool guy and a fellow Marine Veteran.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

yep

Just send him a check, for 129.00 with a note on his mistake , i would keep the pointer , i like mine, up to you, i would call first, some dealer's throw in extra's, but with the Equinox 800 being so hard to get, and the pro find 35 a new item also, i doubt this was the case, happy hunting, Earl

Back
Top Bottom