I'm obsessed now.

eicart0523

I just bought a detector and I'm considering buying another. I think something is wrong with me.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Lol if your looking for a support group, you found it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marketing and imagination lead us to think that buying a "newer-better" detector will allow us to instantly find rare or exciting buried treasures. In reality we might find a few items we would have missed,
but the majority of finds can be found with any mid-range detector. Operator knowledge of his detector and operator diligence are much more important. IMHO

for the record, I currently own two whites detectors, three tesoro detectors, & one fisher machine (just sold my #2 fisher) Looking at the Kruzer and the Nox, so I have the disease as well.

Just bought an equinox... then ordered a Go Find 66 the other day to see if it is improved...

I just bought a detector and I'm considering buying another. I think something is wrong with me.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Your problem is clear....you don't own enough detectors. Each time you buy one, your desire to buy another goes away......for a while. Anyway, as long as you keep buying them, no more desire to buy them. Makes oerfect sense.

Which one you gonna get?

Good luck! That is all I can say. And welcome to this crazy addiction[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

“But hun, what if my first one breaks? I’ll need a backup”

Actual conversation from a week ago.

I’ve been out for almost 10 years but just got back into it in a big way. I ordered a used Sand Shark about a month ago but had to send it back and I just ordered a Nox 800 from a sponsor on here. Now I’m looking for another used Pi machine too :laughing:

The bug will eventually bite so I found its better not to fight it lol

Oh !!!!! You guys just reminded me of something. Odd numbers are bad JU JU. I have five detectors. Now I gotta go get number six. Ya'll just might have saved my life. WHEW:shock::lol:

Oh !!!!! You guys just reminded me of something. Odd numbers are bad JU JU. I have five detectors. Now I gotta go get number six. Ya'll just might have saved my life. WHEW:shock::lol:

We’re always looking out for you hoser.... we gotta stick together!

Back
Top Bottom