• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Volunteer detectorists in each state.

Here and itching to help in Central Washington. If you lost anything by the Gorge Amphitheater I live pretty close to there. Quincy, Wenatchee, Moses Lake, Soap Lake, and sometimes Seattle area. Just need to have a PM.

Here and willing to help from OTP North Ga. I live in the Gwinnett Area, so anything in the surrounding counties is fine with me. Just give me a PM.

Lawrence Co., Wayne Co., Maury Co., Giles Co. TN. :grin: And can travel to North AL (Florence area).
NO WATER RECOVERIES -- LAND ONLY!

Last edited:
As always, anyone who wants to make themselves available to help people find their lost items for FREE is invited to join The Lost My Stuff Group.

We're up to 1242 members now in 13 countries !!!

Will help in Fredericksburg, VA

Will help locate items in and around Fredericksburg, VA area.

It's pretty apparent that a person needing someone to help them search for a lost item would have quite a challenge just to read all the posts in this thread to find detectorists in his area, and would then have to determine who of the people found were still members of the forum...

That was one of the main reasons we created The Lost My Stuff Group, so people needing help to search for something would be able to request it without having to sort through tons of info that was potentially outdated...

If anyone here who hasn't already done so would like to help people find their lost stuff for FREE, please come and join us in The Lost My Stuff Group.

As of today we're up to 1398 members in 13 countries !!!

It's pretty apparent that a person needing someone to help them search for a lost item would have quite a challenge just to read all the posts in this thread to find detectorists in his area, and would then have to determine who of the people found were still members of the forum...

That was one of the main reasons we created The Lost My Stuff Group, so people needing help to search for something would be able to request it without having to sort through tons of info that was potentially outdated...

If anyone here who hasn't already done so would like to help people find their lost stuff for FREE, please come and join us in The Lost My Stuff Group.

As of today we're up to 1398 members in 13 countries !!!

:thumbsup:

So inspiring to see so many willing people. And remember to join the "LOST MY STUFF GROUP" which this thread inspired. WOLF

Willing to try and help with my basic machine.

Central florida.

Casselberry, Longwood, Sanford, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Altamonte Springs, Fern Park, and possibly Orlando.

Texas (Lost My Stuff Website )is great

I am glad that there are forms like this .
It sure makes everyone's day when you find a lost ring , watch or
Any other item they are looking for.
Thanks to the forms for their support of a good cause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom