"Der Beste Metalldetektor" DRS Electronics

xanthi

Hello, what do you think about a new metal detector company Drs Electronics and its metal detectors? New detectors with super technologies or only a good marketing of eastern founders of the German company? Just look at http://www.drselectronics.de.

Not familiar

I would stick to the major companies. Mine Lab, Whites, Garrett , Fisher. They have been around for a while and our known through out the industry for there reliable machines. New upcoming companies might have a good product but there are many things to consider. Do they have warranties, how well has there machine done in the field, what kind of problems have they had, whats there service like??? .... Just my 2 cents

It is hard to form an opinion as these detectors doesn't seem to be available yet. Even the website is beta. There are no 'super' technologies btw.

Voriax

I looked at the english download. It is a PI unit...but you have to carry a Windows 7 compatible computer in a chest rig while detecting.

Seems like it would be a PITA on a sunny day, not to mention having a laptop on your chest while bending over digging targets.

Looks like an great machine....wonder how much it costs?

DRS Ground Exper

Before Chiristmas I received an email from DRS company and they offered Ground Exper 4.000 Euro and I bougth one It is very very interesting Device If you use a Detector before you have to use it maybe the depth is not very good only 250 300 cm for big metals but ın the field If you donn^t want to see trash metals you only have to touch close keys and its done...
I want to share my founds later.....

Treasuremania, please post dimensions A, B and C !

Attachments

• Search head.JPG
    Search head.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 818
Purchased mine last week and have been experimenting with it. If anyone is interested in my results I'd be happy to update you on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom