HOW IT'S MADE (with permission) Garrett Metal Detectors & Hand Held Detectors

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Attachments

• a squirrel smaller.jpg
    a squirrel smaller.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,220
wow what luck to find a morgan in front of the camera!:wow:

I like to watch the how its made show..but wish they would find a less "mono-toned" host:lol:

I like to watch the how its made show..but wish they would find a less "mono-toned" host:lol:

I feel the same, but there's one that's worse. If you ever catch the show titled "Unwrapped" on the Food Network, you'll appreciate the "How It's Made" host. The Unwrapped guy pauses mid-sentence, and then accents the following word. It's really, really, ... REALLY annoying. :lol:

I feel the same, but there's one that's worse. If you ever catch the show titled "Unwrapped" on the Food Network, you'll appreciate the "How It's Made" host. The Unwrapped guy pauses mid-sentence, and then accents the following word. It's really, really, ... REALLY annoying. :lol:

yeah I know the guy :lol: we where watching that unwrapped marathon thingy the other day and I had my wife cracking up..I was picking up random things in the house and making up a story about em and doing it as that guy would:lol:
the guy on "how its made" reminds me of the guy who does the educational videos we watched in school:D

Hey! They just made MY detector! I'll have to look for that episode on TV now so I can see in Hi Def. And then I can make the family watch it while I grin ear to ear.

Thanks for posting that John. I've been looking out for this on TV, and thought I'd missed it. ;)

Very neat... I can show this to my son when he gets his Ace 250 so he can see how it was made... VERY educational!

Thanks so much!
:cool:

hmmm they always find really cool stuff when there is a camera man following them around. I need a camera man!

hmmm they always find really cool stuff when there is a camera man following them around. I need a camera man!

maybe we can trade off! Ill be your camera man for a couple of days then you be mine! we'll find every valuable coin and cache in the country by the end of the year!:lol:

maybe we can trade off! Ill be your camera man for a couple of days then you be mine! we'll find every valuable coin and cache in the country by the end of the year!:lol:

Sounds like a plan to me. Everyone else may as well give up the hobby and sell your tectors. Relic and I are going to clean up.:cool:

Tried the link, it redirected me to just garrette.com and couldn't figure out where to go from there.

Well it was posted three years ago ;)

That's why I think some threads should have an "EXPIRATION DATE". If the info in them is invalid, they should be deleted, God knows that the Mods all know how to do THAT.

Back
Top Bottom