Salt Lake City parks

MarcS

Hi everybody!
Just a quick question.. Has anybody ever hunted some parks in SLC before, and if so, were you successful in finding any keepers? I know there are a couple Utahns here on the forum, so I was just asking out of curiosity.
Thanks for your answers!

MS

looking for fellow TA's in WVC

I have spent considerable time looking in multiple city parks in the WVC, UT area. Have found some interesting things in the past years with 2 Bounty Hunter Cheapo detectors. They serve their purpose and have paid for themselves many times over. Always looking for a fellow hunter to pass time with as not many hunters out looking. On occasion I see a lone hunter out an about at the parks and local schools. My family is not into this type of exercise, so I get to spend time alone doing this hobby.

This applies to any park, but you have to be in an old one to find keeper (at least for coins). I've found silver rings, necklaces, etc. at a few parks in the valley.

Let me know if you want to head out sometime :-)

I have pulled war nickels, buffalos, silver rings, wheat pennies at parks in salt lake. I will be out there Wed and Thurs this week primarily around Draper. Usually hunt salt lake proper. Old parks old coins but you have to dig the iffy stuff to find them as they have been picked over for over 30 years. Happy Hunting!!

Back
Top Bottom